37th Meeting, Washington D.C.
Registration and Meeting Information
Please note, the 37th USCRTF Business meeting will be held at the Department of the Interior's South Building on 1925 Constitution Ave, Washington DC.
Business meeting agenda (as of Feb 07, 2017). The business meeting is open to the public.
Weekly Agenda (as of Feb 07, 2017). Working group meetings are by invitation only.
- Carey Morishige Martinez in memoriam
- Fran Castro, AIC Chair, CNMI
- Liza Johnson, DOI
- Jason Philibotte, NOAA
Presentation—Rollout of the USCRTF Handbook on Coral Reef Impacts: Avoidance, Minimization, Compensatory Mitigation and Restoration
- Cindy Barger, ASA(CW)
- Gerry Davis, NOAA
- Paige Rothenberger, contractor
Presentation—Coral Restoration—why we should be hopeful
- Dr. Luis Solorzano, The Nature Conservancy
- Dr. Mark Eakin, NOAA
- Christine Dawson, DOS
- Britt Parker, NOAA
Presentation—Flood Protection Savings Provided by Coral Reefs
- Dr. Mike Beck, The Nature Conservancy
- Dr. Ruth Gates, Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology