35th Meeting, Washington, DC, February 2016
Registration and Meeting Information
Injury Response and Mitigation Handbook
Watershed Partnership Initiative Metrics
- Susie Holst, NOAA: Products for Managers to Implement the USCRTF Watershed Partnership Initiative
Steering Committee Report
All Islands Committee Report
2016 Outlook on Coral Bleaching
Maui Nui Makai Learning Network
- Manuel Mejia & Ekolu Lindsey: Improving the Practice of Coral Reef Conservation through the Maui Nui Makai Network
Briefing and Discussion on COP-21 Proceedings
- Taylor Pool, Policy Analyst, American Fisheries Society: "The Future of the Nation’s Aquatic Resources: Recommendations for the Next Administration Initiative"
- Center for Biological Diversity: "Endangered Corals, Protecting Corals Under the Endangered Species Act"
- Wendy Wood-Derrer, Director of Development, Nova Southeastern University, Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography: "Coral Fellows Presentation USCRTF"
- Caribbean Coral Reef Institute, NOAA’s Center for Sponsored Coastal Ocean Research: "Deep Coral Reef Ecosystem Studies Deep Mesophotic Coral Ecosystems"